Monday, April 03, 2006

that goofy website

Seemaxrun got 12,000 unique visitors last month. Probably because I left town for a week. Whenever I leave town it is a 10,000 month for the site. I do not know why. It just works that way. [Say, I wonder what would happen if I left the country?]

This seems like a lot of visitors for some simple little writer's website. In the grand scheme of things it is not big numbers. But for a personal site it is. At least to me.

Jeez, I guess I should make myself more presentable or something with that many people stopping by.

Excuse me, I have to go shave my legs.

Your Not Presentable by Half Adams Girl

7 Comments:

Blogger writergurl said...

I'm one of your "visitors" (fans) and I like ya just the way ya are. Hairy legged and Prez. Bush hating Max is all right by me!

;)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Wow, that's amazing. I'm not surprised, though. There's a lot of content there.

Oh, and by the way (you're going to love this) you're it!

6:24 AM  
Blogger seemaxrun said...

Thanks, writergurl.

Okay Pooks I am so not doing "your first verbs." Jeez.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

I thought it would be something you'd love -- I mean, look at all the drills you put us through!

Darn.

8:03 PM  
Blogger seemaxrun said...

Well yeah, I drill verbs. Which means, um, when I am goofing off on a blog, I so do not want to do verbs. Also "my first verbs" sounds like a baby book page and baby book pages makes you pregnant.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should put some ads on that site. It's a gold mine.
I put you on my blogroll.

12:36 AM  
Blogger seemaxrun said...

Thanks you. I was just looking at your blog. That is elegant. Everyone go check out Kitty's blog: http://cinemagypsy.wordpress.com/

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home