Friday, February 17, 2006

haggis be damned

So Pooks sent me this link, http://dateahotscot.com where you vote for the sexiest Scot and are entered to win a free trip to Scotland. Ooh la la, cute guys in kilts and a free trip to Scotland. It does not get much better than that. Natch my browsers immediately decided they did not like the Flash in the hot Scot page and would not let me see any pictures so I had to do some evil tech stuff to make that all work and then I got fun video clips and voted for a Scot and I am entered. I tell Pooks she has to go with if I win. I do not know what her husband will think about that but hey she got me into this. Me I think she should enter too and then if she wins she can take me but Sam is definitely not going for that. Sheesh. Husbands can be so unreasonable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home