Wednesday, August 02, 2006

meme revenge

Dear Bemused Blogger: If you are reading this meme, as of now you are officially meme'd.

Nifty trick, yes?

What is gingivitis?

Oh like that really exists.

What would you name a dog you really disliked?

"G.A.N.: Go Away Now."

What was the last lie you told your boyfriend to avoid an argument?

Like I have a boyfriend. Say, do you have Mirco Bergamasco's phone number?

Do socks that disappear in the dryer really go to the Baby Jesus?

Doy. Everyone knows that.

When is the last time you bought a piece of lingerie that was not white, beige, or basic black?

Oh like I would answer that. Perve. [author's note: this response shamelessly lifted from adele hourigan, whose answer was better than mine, damn her, and who will have a nifty website I can reference here soon]

Hi, my name is Flash, how do you like me so far?

If that is followed by Gordon, I am dialing 911. If that is prefixed by Macromedia, I am pulling a gun.

Yay! Meme frenzy!


Love and Kisses,

Your Meme This Adams Girl

3 Comments:

Blogger Ella said...

Max Adams...unforgettable Max!

I"ve just found you and I'm so happy for that.
Hope you remember my brazilian accent!

See ya

P.S. I still tell everyone that old Macarena Bob story!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ella said...

Oh...I forgot to say: I'm Mercedes...Mgmyself!

hahahha!

2:10 PM  
Blogger seemaxrun said...

Oh no, not the Macarena Bob story. I totally forgot that, that is funny.

Hi, Mg. Long time no see.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home